Market lovers will love getting out and about to the Early Bird & Breakfast Markets!
It’s an eclectic mix of tasty foods, fresh farm-direct produce and unique crafts. There is an extensive number of gourmet breakfast stalls, fresh produce stalls are piled high and selling at market prices; you will discover flower stalls, plants, arts, crafts, clothing and handmade goods.
It’s the market where you can get the lot, fresh eggs, artisan breads and pastries, as well as fresh local seafood and premium meats all at great prices.
The Early Bird and Breakfast Market is a family friendly FREE event with free parking, live music and entertainment.
Every Wednesday 8am-1pm
Beenleigh Town Square, Corner of Crete and Kent Streets Beenleigh
The Glen Hotel and Suites is conveniently located 20 minutes from Beenliegh and 15mins to Brisbane CBD. Offering luxurious Superior Rooms and Suites with an outdoor swimming pool, free WiFi and complementary parking. Book your South Brisbane Accommodation today.
Do you and your kids love the Christmas Classic movies? At South Bank over the pre-Christmas period you can enjoy some of your favourites together at the unique outdoor cinema experience at South Bank.
Christmas Cinema is presented on River Quay’s inviting lawns, come and relax with these free family-friendly films, stock up on cool drinks and entertainment snacks and you ready to settle in for the evening. Movies show nightly at 8.15pm:
Friday 14 December
Arthur Christmas (G)
Saturday 15 December
The Nightmare Before Christmas (G)
Sunday 16 December
Miracle on 34th Street (1994)
Monday 17 December
The Santa Clause (G)
Tuesday 18 December
National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation (M)
Wednesday 19 December
Thursday 20 December
Friday 21 December
Rise of the Guardians (PG)
Saturday 22 December
The Polar Express (G)
Sunday 23 December
Home Alone (PG)
Bring on the Christmas spirit at Christmas Cinema at South Bank.
Pack your kids in the car and take them off to get the best strawberries money can buy! Jarvis Fresh is a quaint strawberry farm selling direct to the public where you can get your strawberries by the bucket for amazing value and bang for your buck!
It’s a fun little outing and your kids will be in berry heaven when they taste the sweetest, most delicious, fresh and juiciest strawberries around!
445 Rochedale Rd Rochedale QLD
The Glen Hotel and Suites is in a great location with easy access to Brisbane CBD, Brisbane Airport, Cleveland and Jarvis Fresh Strawberries! Stay in luxurious rooms and suites with swimming pool, onsite gymnasium and complimentary guest parking. Book your South Brisbane Accommodation now.
Summer time is nearly here, see the beautiful river-side city of Brisbane come to life with plenty of activities, sporting events, world class entertainment and natural attractions to keep you and your family entertained. Here are 10 top things to do in and around Brisbane for the whole family.
1. Cool off at Streets Beach at South Bank with Australia's only inner-city man-made beach featuring a shallow lagoon, sandy shores and sub-tropical plants.
2. Kayak the Brisbane River with Riverlife with a guided kayak tour day or night. Prices start from $49.
3. Cruise down the Brisbane River on a relaxing and informative fully commentated sightseeing River Cruise. Select from morning, afternoon or lunch cruises. Prices start from $29.
4. Swim a few laps at Sleemans Aquatic Centre an Olympic size swimming pool used by Swimming Queensland. You can even join in with Aqua Aerobics classes that are scheduled each day.
5. See some of the worlds most spectacular and talented illusionist performers, they have dazzled millions across the globe. Now its Australia’s turn! The Illusionists Direct from Broadway 9-19 January 2019 at QPAC, tickets start from $79 QPAC Box Office
6. Explore nature at Mt Coot-tha with more than 1500 hectares of open eucalypt forest waiting to be explored, with picnic areas, creeks, and waterfalls plus over 31 kilometres of tracks.
8. Go chasing dolphins on a cruise over to Moreton Island with Dolphin Wild Cruises. Prices start from $155 for adults.
9. Jump on a CityCycle and cycle the city with 150 stations available across Brisbane’s city centre, stretching from Newstead to West End and Toowong.
The Glen Hotel and Suites are ideally located in Southern Brisbane making it easy to explore all our great city has to offer, witha beautiful outdoor swimming pool, free parking and WiFi our rooms and suites are the perfect choice. Book your summer holiday Southern Brisbane Accommodation today.
When you book your South Brisbane accommodation at The Glen Hotel and Suites we make dining easy. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served 7 days a week at The Glen Hotel, with these irrisistable café and restaurant dining options.
Charles Baker Coffee & Donuts
Serves breakfast, donuts and great coffee.
Open for lunch and dinner with bar and bistro and Fox Sports
Sunday Breakfast is also served at The Deck.
Authentic Italian wood fired pizza’s, lunch and dinner
The newest member of the Glen Hotel’s dinign offerings, Modern Australian restaurant cuisine in an elegant dining establishment
Retail bottle shop and take away