Published on Monday, 06 June 2016 01:28
Written by Ryan
Brisbane is a hotbed of cultural and creative offerings with a wide selection of venues for the arts, dance, theatre and live shows.
The city of Brisbane boasts an impressive accompaniment of facilities to host the variety of cultural events that so frequently occur within the city, such as:
- Queensland Performing Arts Theatre: Brisbane's biggest cultural precinct with the Lyric, Cremorne and Playhouse Theatres at Cnr Grey and Melbourne St, South Bank
- Brisbane Powerhouse: an eclectic arts and cultural hub located in a former power station at 119 Lamington St, New Farm
- La Boite at the Roundhouse Theatre: a major Australian theatre company located at 6 Musk Ave, Kelvin Grove
- Bille Brown Studio: Locally operated performing arts theatre hosting regular theatre shows, plus workshops and music at 78 Montague Rd, South Brisbane
- Brisbane Arts Theatre: an iconic, self-funded performing arts community located at 210 Petrie Terrace, Petrie Terrace
- Judith Wright Centre: offers a unique blend of contemporary performing arts at 2/420 Brunwick St, Fortitude Valley
- Twelfth Night Theatre: an established privately owned Australian entertainment venue at 4 Cintra Rd, Bowen Hills
- The Tivoli: a small indoor theatre at 52 Costin St, Fortitude Valley
- QUT Gardens Theatre:venue for performing arts featuring professional theatre and student showcases located next to the Botanic Gardens at 2 George St, Brisbane
- Metro Arts Theatre:is a creative hub for independent artists located in a heritage-lised warehouse at 109 Edward St, Brisbane
Select your genre of the arts and purchase a ticket to a show in Brisbane and enjoy a weekend escape in the River City.
Book your Southern Brisbane Accommodation with us here today at The Glen Hotel & Suites CLICK HERE