Published on Wednesday, 11 July 2018 13:49
Written by Ryan
When: 8 – 29 September 2018
Where: All over Brisbane
BrisFest is going to blow your mind with its incredible collection of arts and entertainment, happening this year over 3 huge weeks from 8 - 29 September. With a thrilling program of music, theatre, dance, opera, circus and major public events such as Riverfire it is Brisbane’s event of the year.
Events will include:
- 6 – 29 September, Life: The Show – The Courier-Mail Spiegeltent
- 8 – 29 September, Celebrate Brisbane River of Light – Treasury Brisbane Arcade
- 8 – 29 September, House of Mirrors – Treasury Brisbane Arcade
- 7 – 9 September, Memorial – QPAC, Playhouse Theatre
- 8 September, Ball Park Music & San Sisco: OPENING NIGHT - Riverstage
- 12 – 15 September, Home – QPAC, Playhouse Theatre
- 15 September, Unknown Mortal Orchestra – The Tivoli
- 19 – 22 September, En Masse – QPAC, Playhouse Theatre
- 20 – 22 September, Peter Grimes – QPAC, Concert Hall
- 26 – 29 September, Horror – QPAC, Playhouse theatre
- 28 September, Eskimo Joe in Concert with Camerata – QPAC, Concert Hall
- 29 September, Brisbane Festival CLOSING PARTY – Riverstage
- 29 September, SUNSUPER RIVERFIRE – South Bank, Cultural Forecourt
Culminating in the festival’s closing night extravaganza on Saturday 29 September with SUNSUPER RIVERFIRE, the biggest pyrotechnic display along Brisbane River.
For more information and a full program of events visit BrisbaneFestival
The Glen Hotel and Suites is just 15minutes to Brisbane CBD, get in early and BOOK your Southern Brisbane Accommodation for the festival with us with free wifi, pool, gym, complimentary secure parking and onsite restaurant.