With the Spring school holidays fast approaching it's time to get some inspiration for keeping the kids entertained. Here are ten things to do with the kids in Brisbane over the school holidays that are free of charge (or close to free!)
1. Check out the fantastic free activities during Brisbane Festival from 5 - 26 September
2. Visit the Gallery of Modern Art at South Bank.
3. Stargaze from Sir Thomas Brisbane Planetarium on Mt Coot-Tha.
4. Check out the Little Days Out, South Bank’s new children’s program at Visit Brisbane
5. Play and swim at South Bank's Riverside Green Playground and Street's Beach.
6. Cruise the Brisbane River on the City Cat.
7. Get up close to Australian wildlife at Walkabout Creek at The Gap.
8. Have a day at the beach at Scarborough, Redcliffe or Shorncliffe.
9. Take them to Brisbane Gardens at Roma Street Parklands, City Botanic Gardens or Brisbane Botanic Gardens at Mt Coot-tha.
10. Go shopping and keep the kids entertained with the school holiday's kids activities program at Westfield Garden City
Book one of our spacious suites that sleep 2 adults and 1 child for the Spring school holidays here at The Glen Hotel & Suites CLICK HERE